Skip to main content

Prayer from James 5:13-16

Heavenly Father, thank you for the opportunities to call on You in times of need.  Thank you for listening.  Thank you for caring.  Thank you for the moments where we can praise You.  Thank you for songs, new and old, You give Your people to sing.  Thank you for the Church, that expresses itself in local gatherings, to pray for us when we are sick.  Thank you for surrounding us with Your people.  Thank you for a community to remind us that we are not alone.   

Amen

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer from Galatians 5:25

A Daily Office  Good morning Jesus. Today I choose You.   I choose to live by the Spirit. Today I choose to keep in step with the Spirit (Galatians 5:25). I do not claim to be without sin.  I confess my sins to You.   Make me aware of any offensive way in me. I believe you are faithful and just. I believe you forgive me and purify me from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:8-9). I humble myself before You. Lift me up. I cast all my anxiety on You. Care for me (1 Peter 5:6-7). May I know and trust that You are with me today (Matthew 28:20). Amen