Skip to main content

Prayer from Mark 10:15-16

You are a loving Father.  

You give us gifts beyond measure.

You welcome us into Your arms.

You invite us to trust and grow.

You challenge us to be creative.

You move us to love.  

You call us Your children.

Amen

Mark 10:15-16

Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it. And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer from Galatians 5:25

A Daily Office  Good morning Jesus. Today I choose You.   I choose to live by the Spirit. Today I choose to keep in step with the Spirit (Galatians 5:25). I do not claim to be without sin.  I confess my sins to You.   Make me aware of any offensive way in me. I believe you are faithful and just. I believe you forgive me and purify me from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:8-9). I humble myself before You. Lift me up. I cast all my anxiety on You. Care for me (1 Peter 5:6-7). May I know and trust that You are with me today (Matthew 28:20). Amen