Skip to main content

Prayer from Ruth 3:5

Father, give me a servant's heart that proclaims with Ruth, I will do whatever you say.   

Taking time to answer someone's questions.  I will do whatever You say.

Washing dishes.  I will do whatever You say.

Listening to my kids.  I will do whatever You say.

Pausing my work to sit in Your prescence.  I will do whatever You say.

Picking up the phone to talk to a stranger.  I will do whatever You say.

Giving someone a ride.  I will do whatever You say.

Helping a friend.  I will do whatever You say.

Loving an enemy.  I will do whatever You say.

Amen

Ruth 3:5 "I will do whatever you say," Ruth answered.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer from Galatians 5:25

A Daily Office  Good morning Jesus. Today I choose You.   I choose to live by the Spirit. Today I choose to keep in step with the Spirit (Galatians 5:25). I do not claim to be without sin.  I confess my sins to You.   Make me aware of any offensive way in me. I believe you are faithful and just. I believe you forgive me and purify me from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:8-9). I humble myself before You. Lift me up. I cast all my anxiety on You. Care for me (1 Peter 5:6-7). May I know and trust that You are with me today (Matthew 28:20). Amen